Providing good quality products by prioritizing
Safety, Affordable, and Efficacy.
Levofloxacin Hemihydrate IV 750 mg
Indication : Levofloxacin Hemihydrate is indicated for the treatment of adults (≥ 18 years of age) with mild, moderate and severe infections caused by susceptible bacteria:
– Acute bacterial sinusitis
– Acute bacterial exacerbation of chronic bronchitis due to some bacteries
– Nosocomial pneumonia due to Methicillin-susceptible Staphylococcus aureus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Serratia marcescens, Escherichia coli, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Haemophilus influenzae, or Streptococcus pneumoniae
– Community-acquired pneumonia due to some bacteries.
– Multi Drug Resistant (MDR) Streptococcus pneumoniae isolates are strains resistant to two or more of the following antibiotics: Penicillin, second generation Cephalosporin, e.g., Cefuroxime, Macrolides, Tetracyclines and Trimethoprim/Sulfamethoxazole.
– Chronic bacterial prostatitis caused by Escherichia coli, Enterococcus faecalis, or Staphylococcus epidermidis.
– Complicated skin and skin structure infections.
– Complicated urinary tract infections.
– Acute pyelonephritis.
More information, see inserts.
Composition : Each 150 ml Levofloxacin Hemihydrate IV Infusion 750 mg/150 ml contains Levofloxacin hemihydrate equivalent to Levofloxacin 750 mg.
Presentation : Levofloxacin Hemihydrate IV Infusion 750 mg/150 ml
Box, 1 bottle @ 150 ml
On medical prescription only.
Store below 30°C, protect from light.
For more information, please check e-catalog