Providing good quality products by prioritizing
Safety, Affordable, and Efficacy.
Ciprofloxacin HCl Monohydrate 500 mg
Indication : Infections caused by Ciprofloxacin sensitive bacteria, such as :
– Urinary tract infections, including prostatitis.
– Urethritis and gonorrhae cervicitis.
– Gastrointestinal tract infections including thypoid fever caused by S. thypii. An eradication effect of Ciprofloxacin in chronic thypoid carrier still unknown. – Respiratory tract infections except pneumonia caused by streptococcus.
– Skin and soft tissue infections.
– Bones and joints infections.
Composition : Each Ciprofloxacin HCl Monohydrate Film coated tablet 500 mg contains Ciprofloxacin HCl monohydrate equivalent to Ciprofloxacin 500 mg.
Presentation : Ciprofloxacin HCl Monohydrate Film coated tablet 500 mg Box, 10 Blisters @10 film coated tablets
On medical prescription only.
Store below 30°C, protect from light.
For more information, please check e-catalog