Providing good quality products by prioritizing
Safety, Affordable, and Efficacy.
Cefixime 200 mg
Indication : Cefixime Trihydrate is indicated for the treatment of infections caused by susceptible strains of the designated microorganisms in the conditions listed below :
– Uncomplicated urinary tract infections caused by Escherichia coli and Porteus mirabillis.
– Otitis media caused by Haemophilus influenzae (β-lactamase positive and negative strains), Moraxella (Branhamella) catarrhalis (most of which are β-lactamase positive) and Streptococcus pyogenes.
– Pharyngitis and tonsillitis caused by Streptococcus pyogenes.
– Acute bronchitis and acute exacerbations of chronic bronchitis caused by Streptococcus pneumoniae and Haemophilus influenzae (β-lactamase positive and negative strains).
– Treatment of typhoid fever in children, with multi-resistant strain to the standard drug regiments.
– Uncomplicated gonorrhea (cervical or urethral) which caused by Neisseria gonorrhoeae (penicillinase- and non penicillinase-producing strains).
Composition : Each Cefixime Trihydrate Film coated caplet 200 mg contains Cefixime trihydrate equivalent to Cefixime anhydrate 200 mg.
Presentation : Cefixime Trihydrate Film coated caplet 200 mg
Box, 3 blisters @ 10 film coated caplets
On medical prescription only.
Store below 25⁰C and dry place.
For more information, please check e-catalog