Providing good quality products by prioritizing
Safety, Affordable, and Efficacy.
Cefepime Injection 1 g
Indication : Cefepime HCl Monohydrate is indicated for :
– Uncomplicated and complicated urinary tract infections.
– Uncomplicated skin and skin structure infections.
– Lower respiratory tract infections (pneumonia and bronchopneumonia).
– Empiric treatment in febrile neutropenic patients.
– Complicated intra-abdominal infections.
Composition : Each vial Cefepime HCl Monohydrate Powder for IV/IM Injection 1 g contains Cefepime HCl Monohydrate buffered with Arginine equivalent
to Cefepime 1 g.
Presentation : Cefepime HCl Monohydrate Powder for IV/IM Injection 1 g
Box, 1 vial @ 1 g
On medical prescription only.
Store below 25⁰C and dry place, protect from light.
The reconstituted solution is stable for 24 hours at temperature below 25°C or for 7 days in a refrigerator (2 – 8)°C.
For more information, please check e-catalog